How to replace a B&W ZZ25607 tweeter in B&W PM1 and PM7.
1. The damaged tweeter.
2. Disconnect the tweeter housing from the speaker cabinet. To do this, loosen the metal mounting pin.
3. Loosen the metal pin on the back of the tweeter housing. Note: there is a rubber inside the tweeter between de metal pin and the Nautilus horn. Remove the grille from the front of the tweeter housing.
4. The tweeter can now be removed from the tweeter housing. Carefully disconnect the connecting wires.
5. The parts in the tweeter housing. The tweeter with Nautilus horn, the rubber ring and the metal locking pin.
6. Unscrew the Nautilus horn from the tweeter. The gasket / sealing ring can be reused. Screw the replacement tweeter (part number ZZ25607) onto the Nautilus horn after inserting the washer between the horn and tweeter.
7. Attach the wires in the speaker enclosure to the tweeter. The red wire goes on the red marked pole of the tweeter. The wires are attached to the tweeter in the plastic cap.
8. The red wire is attached to the red connector.
9. Attach the rubber cap to the metal pin and secure the tweeter in the tweeter housing by tightening the metal pin on the Nautilus horn in the tweeter housing.
10. Replace the grille on the tweeter. Now attach the complete tweeter housing to the speaker cabinet.
Nice that you visit our site. Please indicate here which cookies we may place. The necessary cookies do not collect personal data. The other cookies help us to improve the site and your visitor experience. They also help us to inform you about our products. Are you going for an optimally working website including all the benefits? Then tick all the boxes!